Suzy Says

Radio Nowhere

Goodbye

Apr 02

Goodbye

I found Henry Etta dead in her little bed by the heater this morning.

She looked so peaceful.

It’s amazing what a huge hole a four and a half pound cat can leave in your house, your life, and your heart.

I can’t write any more now. Thanks to all of you who followed her adventures and cared about her.

pixelstats trackingpixel

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

9 Comments

1. Jennifer says:

So sorry to hear about Henry Etta…you gave her a wonderful last couple of months.

2. Mike says:

I too am sorry to hear about Henry Etta.

3. Oh, I am so sorry. I know all too well how it hurts when a beloved companion dies. Your love and care for her was a mitzvah for you both.

4. Joy says:

She was one lucky cat towards the end of her life….. you will have good memories .

jx

5. suzy says:

Thanks so much, everyone. Your kind words and caring mean more to me than I can say. Love to all of you.

6. Guy says:

Sorry to hear about Henry, yes she was lucky to have had a friend like you and because of you she was able to enjoy her last days, she did not have to die alone in a laneway somewhere, I will remember her and her stories.

7. Alison says:

Aww. You gave her a good life. *hug*

8. Kelly says:

For sure, she had the best of luck to find you later in life and spend out her last days in a home where she was loved. IIt sounds like she went peacefully and there is much to be grateful for in that regard.

*hugs*

9. Amber says:

I am so sorry to hear this, but so happy to know that her last days were so peaceful and warm and loving. And I am also grateful that you were able to give her a place to go peacefully. I so enjoyed following Henry Etta’s adventures with you and will deeply miss them.

*hugs*